Rated 4.43 (of 5) Move your mouse over the stars to rate!
Woman Within coupons & coupon codes
Comfortable, casual and designed to fit and flatter your curves. Helping to empower plus size women while giving them the ability to be impeccably dressed, Woman Within is an industry leader, offering some of the latest styles and accessories designed for those in sizes 12w to 44w. Designed for everyday use, Woman Within operates on a mission to create the best looks for the full-figure woman, no matter what she does. Shop for what you need including tops and bottoms, dresses and skirts, jackets and outerwear, swimwear, sleepwear, lingerie, footwear and more. Subscribe to the Woman Within newsletter receive coupons and to stay in the know about upcoming sales and more. To help bring you impeccable style for less, Definitive Deals has Woman Within coupons and Woman Within coupon codes.
Have you been slacking on your New Year’s Resolution to stay in shape? March is National Nutrition Month and if you haven’t been sticking to your diet or workout schedule, don’t worry. Here are 10 easy tips to help you get on track and get healthy…
1. Choose Better Snacks - Mindless snacking is a dirty habit that most of us find difficult to break. Remove the temptation of accidentally eating an entire box of Oreos by not buying unhealthy snacks to begin with. Instead, stock up on fresh fruits, yogurts, and grains. Try swapping your potato chips for a Kashi bar.
2. Diet Realistically – Not everyone has time to prepare healthy lunches for work. If you’re constantly on the go, try budgeting calories to meet weight loss goals. Still sound like too much work? Programs like Weight Watchers can be managed online and many popular restaurants have Weight Watchers menu items.
3. Exercise Your Way – The gym isn’t for everyone. Large groups of people and crowded machines can make working out a nightmare. Instead, invest in work out tapes or try running or walking around your neighborhood. Want more of a challenge? Invest in cardio equipment for your home from Livestrong.
4. Write it Down – If you’re in between diets or simply looking for an easier alternative, grab a pen and paper. Just writing down everything you eat can make you more aware of what you’re consuming and help you make healthy choices.
5. Ditch Soft Drinks – One of the simplest ways to drop a few pounds and make improve your nutrition is to stop drinking soda and other sugary drinks. Drinking water is not only healthier; it can also curb your appetite, clear your complexion, and prevent dehydration.
6. Sugar or Cream? – If you like both in your coffee, try to find a compromise. Cutting out one or the other can greatly reduce the amount of calories in your morning java. If you’re really up for a challenge, try slowly working yourself down until you’re drinking your coffee black.
7. Cook at Home – Making your own meals instead of going out to eat all of the time is generally a healthier option. Start by cooking your own dinners, and if you can, make your own lunches to bring into work. You’ll also save a lot of cash.
8. Add Vitamins – If the last vitamin you’ve seen was in the shape of a Flintstone’s character, it may be time to start shopping. Vitamins can add vital supplements that we’re lacking to improve immune systems, energy levels, nutrition, skin, and more. Swing by your local GNC to check out your options.
9. Recharge Your Lunch – Add movement to your lunchtime routine by adding a 15-30 minute workout session. Go for a run, walk, or hit the gym (if there’s one nearby). Not enough time for a full workout? Add more steps into your day by skipping the elevator and parking far away.
10. Have Fun – If you need extra motivation to work out, look for fun exercise programs that catch your interest. Enroll in dance or sign up for Zumba. Bring friends along for extra support and a guaranteed good time. Push yourself even more by enrolling in 5k events, like color runs.