Founded in 1904, Lane Bryant has become the most recognized name in the plus size fashion industry by offering clothing and apparel that not only fits and flatters, but also exudes a sense of confidence in whoever is wearing them.All of their products are for the plus size woman who isn’t afraid to flaunt what she’s got. This includes a selection of tops, sweaters, pants, dresses and skirts, coats, activewear, intimate apparel and more.Because as they say, fashion is not a size, it’s a state of mind. That’s the kind of attitude they instill in their customers.Signing up for their email notifications keeps you in the know about exclusive offers and more available to you. There is also a promotion for free shipping to take advantage of.Travel further down the lane to Definitive Deals where you’ll find Lane Bryant coupons and Lane Bryant promo codes for your purchase.+ more
last verified 2 days ago 3300 people used this coupon
Enter code at checkout.
last verified 2 days ago 712 people used this coupon
Enter code at checkout.
last verified 2 days ago 371 people used this coupon
Discounted price as marked.
last verified 2 days ago 61 people used this coupon
See site for details.
last verified 2 days ago 102 people used this coupon
Sign up for the Lane Bryant Credit Card and get 15% off your first purchase with it.
last verified 2 days ago 29 people used this coupon
Click here to give them the gift of choice. Accepted at lanebryant.com and at any Lane Bryant store.
last verified 2 days ago 51 people used this coupon
Discount applied at checkout.
last verified 2 days ago 20 people used this coupon
No code required.
last verified 2 days ago 75 people used this coupon
Click through to shop.
last verified 2 days ago 6 people used this coupon
Click through to shop.
Mother’s Day is nearly here and some of us might still be struggling to find the perfect gift. Never fear! We’re here to help you find the best gift possible by presenting you with 10 fast, easy, and affordable gift ideas that your mom is bound to love…
Originally established in Civil War times to help reunite families that had been divided during the conflict, today Mother’s Day is a nationally celebrated holiday, for recognizing the maternal figures in our lives. No matter who you’re celebrating, there are plenty of thoughtful gift ideas to choose from:
1. Flowers: We’ll get the easiest option out of the way first. Yes, this is exactly what you see people clamoring to get at the very last second each year for Mother’s Day, but that’s just becuase floral arrangements are always a great option. They’re perfect for the mom who loves flowers or gardening.
2. Custom Cards: While we’re bringing up flowers, we’ll get the other go-to item out of the way. Sure you can run down to the store and pick a random card out of the dime-a-dozen rack, but thanks to the internet, we have access to custom greeting card websites. These sites allowing you to get creative and add your own personal touch to the card’s message.
3. Pre-Loaded Digital Picture Frame: It’s like a photobook, but it can be displayed anywhere for all to see. Buy your mom a digital picture frame and fill it with all of her favorite memories from over the years.
4. Pre-Loaded iPod/MP3 Player: This is perfect for music lovers. Buy the media player of your choice and fill it with songs that she enjoys or even something that reminds you of her. Score bonus points by typing up a sheet of paper with the songs you added and why they make you think of her.
5. Gift Cards: Maybe she likes clothes, maybe she likes books; she might even like watching British television shows. Finding the exact items she wants can be difficult, but if you have a general idea of what your mom enjoys, a gift card offers a safer route out of the gift buying dilemma.
6. A Trip To The Spa: Everyone deserves a day to relax, and this is especially true for moms. Show her how much you care by taking her to the local spa and pampering her. After all, what’s a better gift than a day off?
7. Skype Call: Do you live far away from your mom? Technology has enabled us to do many amazing things, and as we all know, the only thing better than a phone call is a face-to-face conversation. Arrange a Skype call or a Google+ hangout if you want to involve the whole family.
8. DIY!: Remember the days when you were a child and one of your elementary school projects was making a gift for Mother’s Day? Well, expand on this concept (but skip the macaroni art) by constructing a personalized pillow, a decorative plate or even a painting or collage for the artistic types. Use your imagination. The possibilities are endless.
9. Everyone Loves Food: Some mothers spend a lot of time making sure families are well fed. Now is your time to return the favor. Treat her to a nice restaurant or go the extra mile and cook something yourself. It’s a lot like that childhood gift of presenting breakfast in bed only this time, your cooking skills are probably a little more improved. Or if you really want to take things even further…
10. Queen for a Day!: As mentioned earlier, no one deserves a day off more than mom. After all, she works hard to make sure the family is well taken care of. For Mother’s Day, sometimes the best thing you can do is to tell her to take a break. Give her the day off while you (and the rest of the family) take care of her usual responsibilities.