Top 5 Grooming Gifts for Men
Buying gifts for men can be a tricky situation. While most men prefer gifts they can actually use, the traditional stand-bys (such as clothing, hardware and gadgets) sometimes leave much to be desired. Other gift options recently gaining attention are skincare and grooming products.
An online poll discovered more about what types of gifts men would most like to receive:
- 75% prefer useful gifts, as opposed to unique or funny ones.
- 97% of men polled would enjoy receiving high-end men’s grooming products as a gift.
We set out to find the top five grooming gifts for men and here’s what we found:
1) LAB Series Skincare Frequent Traveler Giftset – in TSA approved sizes! It’s only $29.50. Get free shipping on $50+ orders at LAB with our code.
2) This portable nail kit from Anthony Logistics contains a stainless steel nail file, nail clipper, tweezer and grooming scissors stored in a cool, brushed aluminum canister to provide convenient, travel-sized implements for the put together guy on-the-go. Beauty.com has it for only $18!
3) Perfect for the gym bag is Lacoste’s Essential Sport Value Set, a $100 value. For $77 he will receive a 4.2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.5 oz Deodorant Stick, Water Bottle and Golf Towel. This gift qualifies for FREE SHIPPING at Macys.com.
4) Mix & Match: Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion is going on for C.O. Bigelow items at Bath & Body Works. Buy the cologne and body spray to get the body wash free at Bath & Body Works.
5) Kiehl’s ‘Ultimate Man’ Set ($71 Value) is only $50 at Nordstrom. Rev him up to face every day with this collection of classic Kiehl’s formulas for men! Includes Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash (8.4 oz.), Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream White Eagle (5 oz.), Facial Fuel (2.5 oz.), Lip Balm #1 (0.5 oz.), Ultimate Man Scrub Soap and Ultimate Strength Hand Salve (1 oz.).