Top 5 Deals for the Frugal Bride
So you’re planning very far in advance for your wedding. In fact you may even be what D. Park Photography calls the Type A Bride to Be. But the gal we’re talking about today is the frugal bride. We think the definition of a frugal bride is a woman who wants her day to exude glamour, but doesn’t want her guests to know she did it all on a budget.
That’s why we collected the Top 5 deals for the frugal bride to use over the next few months as she plans her wedding:
1. Fitness: A tone and healthy body will not only make you look great but the energy boost you’ll get from working out will keep you active from dawn til dusk on your big day. 24 Hour Fitness has some amazing deals on membership and personal training to help you get to your goal dress size. And, worst case scenario, you buy a pair of Spanx for 10% off from TimeforMe.com with this deal!
2. Invitation printing: The frugal bride should continue saving by printing her own invitations. There are several applications online and off that can help you design the perfect invite. To get them printed try Print Place where you can get 10% off your $250+ print order. Or, if you want to print from home, get all your ink and card stock from Office Depot with this $30 off your $150 order.
3. Party favors and bridesmaid gifts: You want to thank your guests and all the gals who helped you through the process, but you don’t want to go overboard. For guests, try commemorating your day with personalized table favors from Personalization Mall with our 20% off deal or personalized champagne glasses with this 15% off deal at Things Remembered.
For bridesmaids, invite them to be in your wedding party with a special wine delivery from Harry & David. Right now they have an amazing deal for 20% off $50+ orders on items like this white wine gift box.
4. Wedding day shoes: Get your perfect pair of shoes to match your dress and help you transition from the ceremony to the reception. Tons of white and cream heels are available at Shoebuy.com. And with our 20% off + Free Shipping deal, you’ll have tons of cash left over for a perfect pair of flats for dancing the night away! If you’re feeling sassy, try Steve Madden with our 15% off $75 orders + Free Shipping deal.
5. Honeymoon travel: You’re done with dancing, you’ve said your warm goodbyes, and now in the limo to the hotel to sleep. Blissfully, you wake up the next morning to to travel to the honeymoon of your dreams!
Honeymoon suites can be expensive because hotels often know you’re willing to splurge as a honeymooner. But the frugal bride doesn’t waste money if she doesn’t have to! Instead she checks out the latest travel deals from Definitive Deals. Plus, don’t forget – you can score 15% off $100+ luggage orders at eBags.com to ensure you travel in style!
There are so many ways the frugal bride can save with deals from Definitive Deals. So get creative, plan ahead, and make sure to never pay full price!
Tags: 24 Hour Fitness, bride to be, bridesmaid gifts, cheap weddings, Coupons, D Park Photography, Deals, discounts, free shipping, frugal bride, honeymoon, invitations, luggage, party favors, Personalization Mall, print, satin, ShoeBuy.com, shoes, Steve Madden, style, Things Remembered, Timeforme.com, travel, Type A Bride, wedding day, wedding planning